In a matter of weeks, the COVID-19 pandemic has radically transformed our work and personal lives. And yet, even in a world of social distancing, human moments are happening all around us. Uplifting one another and promoting gratitude in these times of uncertainty is a proven way to reduce stress, boost morale, and strengthen human connections.
In this virtual, interactive session, we will share how to boost engagement, deepen connections, and promote a sense of community within your organization.
Attendees will learn:
- The positive and strategic impact that a dose of gratitude can have on your culture
- Three powerful words needed to unlock and elevate the human moments that matter
- How to creatively connect your employees to increase engagement and psychological safety
- The scientific connection between gratitude, stress, emotional, social and physical well-being
- How to create greater trust within teams and leaders
- The power of celebration even in times of crisis
The session is a chance to both learn and share; participants are given action-oriented questions to exchange ideas and boost morale. You’ll leave with actionable takeaways to have a lasting impact on both your organization and employees. We’re all in this together – and that’s just how we’ll get through it.
Check out the speaker bios.